45 minute session aimed at introducing participants to winter swimming.
The session will include;
- Cold water swimming kit advice
- Acclimatisation & Recovery
- Winter Weather & the basics of tides and currents
- Safety Advice
- Quick dip to end the session
You will need to bring;
- Lots and lots and lots of warm layers of clothes that are easy to get on and off including hat and gloves
- A towel
- A hot drink
- Swimsuit, neoprene accessories like gloves and shoes, wetsuit if you wish, a swim hat.
In just four lessons I could really feel the improvement. Emma is clear and gives you effective ways to move from being a perma breast stroker to a more effective crawler. So proud to make our epic swim on our last day (epic for me anyway!) :) highly recommend and will do the next level up in 2021
Emma is fantastic,clear instructions, tips for sea swimming, fun, not pushy, just allowing to learn and build up confidence