Anyone who has experienced ‘brain-freeze’ when swimming in cold water will know how valuable triathlon skull caps can be to get you going! Our Neoprene Heat-Tech Warmth Swim Cap offers fleece-lined insulation while maintaining optimal hydrodynamics through the water.
We have found the biggest complaint from swimmers who use one-piece caps is that they can feel ‘tight’ under the chin and have no adjustability. Our design is focused on making this cap the best fit possible, with a Velcro strap under the chin to cater for different head sizes.
- Heat-tech lining for increased thermal properties
- Velcro strap under chin.
- High quality 4mm Yamamoto Smoothskin material.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Accommodates a wide variety of head sizes.
- Increased warmth for your coldest open water swims.
- Low drag hydrodynamic design
I love my new hat. Keeps me toasty warm. Seabirds were great and quick at delivery even when I decided I needed a change of size.
Great swim hat
I bought this swim hat for my first winter sea swimming in Hove and it's comfortable (I really like having the strap) and great quality. It has prevented brain freeze on many occasions, particularly protecting from the wind. I love dipping my head under with the hat on and then a quick head dip without the hat before I exit the water. Great quality product and swift, seamless delivery.