The Zone3 Polar Fleece Jacket is the ideal addition to any triathlete’s wardrobe, providing all the warmth and functionality you need to stay warm before and after your training session or event. Its three quarter length keeps body heat locked in, the elements out and also provides an easy way to get changed after a hard training session.
Constructed with Zone3’s renowned Polar Fleece fabric on the inside, the jacket controls temperature through its heat regulatory properties and absorbs and wicks sweat away whilst still keeping you warm. The water and wind resistant outer Water-Block shell further enhances this, stopping any wind or water from penetrating the jacket. An incredibly useful product to have in the wardrobe!
Keeping your nutrition, goggles and smartphone close to hand is easy, too. Zone3 has incorporated a large internal pocket on the inside, alongside a smaller zipped pocket with an earphone outlet for listening to music on the go.
The long front zip enables the jacket to be removed with ease, and two front fleeced pockets are there to keep your hands warm in colder conditions. Another great addition is the large hood with cord fasteners to trap heat in and keep your head warm.
- Three-quarter length, fleeced jacket to keep you warm pre or post training or racing
- Inner Polar Fleece fabric is soft to touch, cozy and warm
- Outer Water-Block fabric keeps the elements out and body warmth in
- Two internal pockets - one large and a smaller zippered one for secure storage of electronics
- Long front zip enables the jacket to be removed with ease
- Two front fleece pockets keep your hands warm in colder conditions
XS: Height under 165cm, weight under 55kg, Chest 80-90cm, Hips 80-90cm
Small: Height 165-175cm, Weight 55-80kg, Chest 85-95cm,
Medium: 170-190cm, Weight 60-95kg, Chest 88-105cm
Large: Height 170-192 cm, Weight 75-105kg, Chest 90-115cm
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review