Originally, these hats were for our Arctic Tern Winter Swim Challenge swimmers and names after the different winter birds that visit our shores. They've proved so popular we've decided to stock them for all winter swimmers.
“The toastiest, most gorgeous bobble hat ever! “
- Heavyweight multi-yarn, cable knit design.
- Machine washable.
- One size.
- Shearling (faux) thermal band for extra warmth around your ears.
Keep your head warm post-swim in one of our cosy beanie bobble hats. Wherever you do your swimming, sea, lake or river - in the colder months and evenings you need a woolly beanie. Sold by sea swimmers to keep other outdoor swimmers and wild dippers warmer when they get out. Or take a spare for wearing when you are in the water?
As modelled daily by our Salty Seabirds sea swimmers in Brighton and Hove. This is how we identify each other on the shore before a sea swim.
We love these hats and they are one of our best sellers but you don't need to take our word for it though, have a look at our many 5 star reviews:
- "Back For More: Having fallen in love with my Party On The Pier Seabird Bobble Hat I treated myself to a second - Ocean Blue. Quality second to none. Really helps me to warm up after sea swims. Fleece band so cosy and no itching! Love these hats and highly recommend. They look really cool."
- "It was so cosy and warm - loved it. I wanted to let you know my order arrived quickly and safely. I am absolutely delighted with my Party on the Pier Seabird Bobble Hat and my Puffin waterproof pouch. Quality of both excellent."
- "I was swimming yesterday and used my hat for the first time. It was so cosy and warm - loved it. I will keep browsing for additional products and spread the word. Thanks again."
- "Love me love my hat: This hat is so amazing it's hardly left my head all winter! Warm and cosy it covers the ears well and even better the fleece lining means it doesn't make your head itch!!"
- "I work outside, whatever the weather and this is the first hat which keeps my ears warm, as well as the rest of my head. Normally, you get what you pay for, here you get much more! Warmth, quality, cosy ears, fab colours, good bobble....only problem is choosing which colour to get next. Seriously, if you need a winter hat, look no further.”
- “The toastiest, most gorgeous bobble hat ever! Just had the warmest night camping ever thanks to my new hat!
After your receive your Seabirds' bobble hat please do come back and leave us a review and photo. Better still tag us in a shoreline selfie showing your new hat and your swim smile on Social Media. This helps us spread the word and reach more outdoor swimmers (and those thinking about starting outdoor swimming….we love a lurker that eventually joins in the sea!)
Seabirds is a social enterprise run by and for swimmers in Brighton. We exist to promote sea swimming for wellbeing and getting more people into the water especially those who have faced more obstacles to doing this. We sell products we have tried and tested while swimming in the sea here in Brighton and Hove - looking for the durable, ethical and affordable swim kit so you can buy with confidence that is has been trialled in the water. From tow floats to neoprene gloves to these woolly hats we sell everything you need to keep getting in the water all year round.
Funds raised from Seabirds Swim Shop sales go into our social mission - getting more people into water to feel healthier, happier and stronger. We do this by providing kit and swimming lessons for people who will benefit from the water most but have had least access. So shop for swim kit from Seabirds and join us in sharing the swim love!